Girls with Impact (GWI) takes your privacy seriously. We know you trust us to help with your college and career planning, and we want you to know that you can trust us with your personal information.
GWI provides personalized and small group instruction and coaching. So, we need to collect some personal information from you or your child to set up your account with us. Here are some of the things we need your personal information to be able to do:
• Understand our customers/students: who they are, where they come from, and their financial needs
• Tailor our instruction to the appropriate level/age
• Make your coaching sessions personal
• Store all of your past sessions, so you can review them anytime
• Complete your purchases
• Contact you about your account
• Send you newsletters by mail or email about our service
• Ask you for your feedback to help make our service better
• Respond to your email requests for information and/or customer service
• Report to organizations and foundations in aggregate about who we are serving as part of our contractual obligations
You trust us with your Personal Information. So, we do everything we can to make sure your information is safe in our systems. Some things we will NOT do are:
• We WILL NOT sell your personal information to anyone
• We WILL NOT send you newsletters or promotional mail or email if you tell us not to
If you are under age 13, a law called the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) says that we must have a parent’s permission before we may collect and use your Personal Information. We will need this permission before we are able to create an account for you or provide you with any coaching. Note to parents of children under the age of 13: You are welcome to call us at (203) 493-1305 to review any identifiable information we have collected about your child. If you desire, you may request that we delete this information and/or specify that we collect no more of your child’s information. Please note that we will need to verify the identity of anyone requesting information about a child to ensure that the person is in fact the child’s parent or legal guardian, and that a request for us to delete all personal information about a child requires us to cancel the child’s tutoring account.
If we have reason to believe that disclosing your Personal Identification is required by law, or is otherwise reasonable to protect someone from possible injury, we may do so.
Sometimes, we link to other sites. GWI does not make these sites, and we can’t be responsible for what they post on their sites.